Friday, September 12, 2008

Just Window Shopping

Just window shopping... at Williams-Sonoma. Yes, right! That's what I told myself but I couldn't resist. I saw this cute coffee and cappuccino cups and had to have them. I am not really into "cutesy stuff", I like more traditional looks, timeless pieces, white or solid colors. But when I saw this cups all I wanted was to curl up in bed on a Winter day, drink my husband's delicious cappuccino and read a good book. Then I thought of brunch with friends or homemade cake in the afternoon with a cup of coffee, yes I got carried away. I bought eight of them just in case...


1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Ana said...

Ohhhh, I want them, I do, I do!
I like cute stuff and those are awesome, I love it!
And now I will have to stop by Williams- Sonoma... man, I love that store, dont you?!?!!
Obrigada pela visita no blog Leticia!
E quanto aos muffins, sabe q eu tbem gosto de fazer com sour cream, alias tem uma receita no blog q eu adoro, de uma olhadinha: http://kitchenspace.blogspot.com/2007/04/after-reading-such-good-reviews-and.html
Aquele do bolo de yogurte eh muito pratico, e o bolo tbem fica uma delicia, eh um dos meus bolos preferidos!
Beijos!
Ana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home