Sunday, March 19, 2006

Melting Pot

Sunday was a lazy day. Mark and I didn't do much. We read the newspaper with Starbucks Coffee and Cinnamon Rolls. I organized our new pictures on photo albums while he took a nap. We read some more in the afternoon, then another nap... We didn't get much done except for recharging our batteries for another week of hard work. We had reservations for dinner at The Melting Pot. We love fondue. It was a cold night, perfect to sit around a hot fondue pot. We started with a Mushroom Salad, then we had a Traditional Swiss Fondue that comes with bread, carrots, celery, and apples. For dessert with had a Chocolate, Caramel, and Pecan Fondue. It was such a good combination! It comes with a platter of strawberries, pineapples, pound-cake, brownies, marshmallows, and a slice of cheesecake. Every time I go to the Melting Pot I ask myself why I don't have Chocolate Fondue all the time at home. I have two fondue pots that I rarely use. But yesterday was the first day of Spring and it will warm up pretty soon. I guess I'll put my plans for a Fondue Party on hold until next Winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home