Thursday, March 22, 2007

We are back

We are back from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. For the next few days will be working on getting back to our routine. Unpack, Reorganize, Do Laundry, Buy Groceries, and the list goes on and on. We are also getting back to our diet - or should I say "our attempt to diet from New Year's until we traveled on vacation". My attempt to lose weight was awfully unsuccessful. I really ate healthy and exercised but only lost 3 lbs in 2 months. The good news is that I didn't gain anything on vacation. I don't know how because I ate anything and everything. From steak houses to Italian restaurants and lots of ice-cream parlors and pastry shops in between. I am going through my stack of healthy recipes and planning my menu for this week. I will post only the winners - healthy yet tasteful meals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home