Friday, May 18, 2007

Just Because

I bought this cute brioche mold at Williams-Sonoma. I didn't plan either on making brioche or buying something that day. I went to the shopping mall for some storage furniture for the baby room and ended up checking out Williams-Sonoma just because. I bought some dish towels I needed and this cute brioche mold. When I looked at this form, I instantly remembered the bakeries in Brazil. I could smell brioches being baked. I couldn't resist. It's funny how memories are made of. Brioche brings back aromas and tastes from my childhood. The box came with a standard recipe. I'll give it a try hoping they will be as good as the ones I remembered.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Fer Guimaraes Rosa said...

Leticia, ontem mesmo vi uma receita de brioches e pensei--preciso comprar as forminhas, pra quem sabe assim resolver fazer os paezinhos. ;-)
beijos,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home