Monday, June 25, 2007

Small Internet World

I first read about it on Ana's Blog who found the recipe on Agdah's Blog. It is so colorful and uplifting I had to try.The concept is simple, several layers of Jell-o, making a beautiful rainbow. I adapted a little to make it lower in calories. I used sugar-free jell-o and no coconut milk from the original recipe.
Here is how I made it: Prepare each Jell-o package as instructed using less water (1 1/2 cups instead of 2 cups). Pour half into a dessert bowl, cover, and refrigerate until firm. Mix the other half with 1 tablespoon of condensed milk. Pour on top of the last layer. Refrigerate until firm and repeat with next flavor. I used three flavors. Yield 4 servings - 80 calories each.


2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindo!!! Lindo!!!

www.mangiachetefabene.wordpress.com

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Ana said...

Yours look wondefull too!!
I loved the looks of this jello!!
Ana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home